This guide will help you set up a VPN connection on your iPhone or iPad.
You have two choices, install the app for a quicker setup, or follow the instructions below for manual setup.
- On your iOS device, navigate to Settings -> VPN and click on the Add VPN Configuration button.
- Enter the following configuration:
- Type - IKEv2
- Description - Any description to identify VPN server
- Server - Choose any from the server list ex: eu-nl-ams.321inter.net
- Remote ID - Same as the Server field
- Local ID - VPN Username
- User Authentication type - 'Username'
- Username - Your VPN username
- Password - Your VPN password
- Proxy settings - Off
- Tap Done to finalise the setup.
- Your newly created VPN configuration is now available.
- Tap on the switch button to connect or disconnect
To turn the VPN on or off you go to Settings and in the top section of the Settings area you will see a VPN switch. When connected you will see a VPN icon in the top right corner of your device.